Sunday, June 8, 2014

New Single " I Really Like You" release date set for July 1, 2014

The latest single by Gary Schwartz - “I Really Like You” is scheduled for release on July 1, 2014.

“I Really Like You” is extreme fun from the get-go. Gary is the former drummer for The United States of Existence and the Jigsaw Seen. He is joined once again by his long-time musical collaborator and producer Mark O'Keefe

“IRLY” started out as a song about people with disabilities… Acceptance & Empowerment! However, as the tune evolved, the focus became more about people… all people. The message is very simple... while we're all quite unique, “I’m No Different than you… You’re No Different than Me!



“I Really Like You” will be available through CD Baby, iTunes, Amazon, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment